Welcome to the FACS Resource Library
Our library consists of books, DVDs, videos, and audio media as resources for foster families, KinCare families, IDHW employees, and community partners. We encourage you to browse through our collection to find the resources most helpful to you.
Apply for a member number.
In order to qualify for a member number, you must be an IDHW employee, agency partner, KinCare or foster family in the State of Idaho. If you are, and want to use our FACS library resources, e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information:
- Subject: FACS Resource Library Membership Request
- Your Member Name
- Your complete mailing address (we will mail your library materials to this address)
- Home and work telephone numbers
- E-mail address
- State your eligibility category (e.g., Foster Family, IDHW Employee, Kincare Family, Agency Partner, FACS Family).
We will process your request and respond as soon as possible.
There are three convenient ways to check out materials from the FACS Resource Library:
- Phone: Call 2-1-1 and ask the call agent to connect you with the FACS Resource Library
- Online Library: Browse the library and check out your materials online. Click here to go to the online library.
- Email: Send an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include the following:
A. In the "Subject" line, add “FACS Resource Library Request.”
B. In the body of the message, please include:
- Your Name and Member Number (for example: John Smith – 900000 # # # #)
- Your current phone number(s). We will contact you at this number if we have any questions and will update your member file with a new phone number.
- Your current mailing address. Your items will be mailed to this address and your member file will be updated with a new address.
- The Item, Call # and Title (e.g., Audio CD, HQ799.15 .C55, Parenting Teens with Love & Logic) OR the topic for which you are searching.
Please allow 7 to 10 days for shipping.