Resource and Service Navigation identifies and develops resources, utilizing them to support struggling families so they may achieve stability.
1. Identify and develop resources and services that help individuals and families meet their basic needs through developing viable customized service plans focused on family strengths and community supports;
2. Develop goals and action steps which are likely to achieve the intended result of the plan;
3. Organize and actively case manage service plans;
4. Work with communities, agencies and other Department programs to develop or assist in the stabilization of assets and resources; and
5. Provide assistance to needy families so that children may be cared for in their own homes or in the homes of relatives (Idaho State TANF Plan, TANF Purpose 1 – P.L. 104-193 142 USC 601 (a) (1)).
Who We Serve
Individuals, children and families who may benefit from one-on-one assistance in developing a service plan to meet their goals for stability, self-sufficiency, health and safety.
How to Request a Navigation Referral for Services
For a referral to Navigation contact the 2-1-1 careline by dialing 211 (Monday – Friday between 8 am and 6 pm Mountain Time) and ask to be referred to Navigation Services. A Navigator will make contact within two business days of the day the referral is made.
SEARCH FOR COMMUNITY
RESOURCES NEAR YOU
OR CALL 2-1-1