Pam Catt-Oliason, Program Specialist with the Idaho Commission on Aging and Sarah Toevs, Director for the Center for the Study of Aging at Boise State University applied for grant funding through the Lifespan Respite Coalition
- A three year grant was awarded, establishing the Idaho Lifespan Respite Coalition
- Stephanie Bender-Kitz, Director of Friends in Action, joined the Idaho Lifespan Respite Coalition
- The Coalition begins meeting on quarterly basis. Invites members of community to join.
- Name changed to Idaho Caregiver Alliance
- Number of members increases to xxx
- House Concurrent Resolution 24 introduced to Idaho State Legislature, recognizing family caregivers as integral partners in Idaho’s healthcare system
- Caregiver Task Force established as a work group to meet the objectives of:
- Examining policies, resources, and programs available to caregivers in Idaho.
- Making recommendations to the Idaho Legislature
- Work begins on the Respite web page housed on Idaho’s 2-1-1 website.